2.07.2006

2.5 more days

...Until the Knitting Olympics start. I had bought some LB Microspun in colors to knit a tiny Chicago flag for a button for Team Chicago, but I've been so inundated with schoolwork that I haven't had time. Instead, I just took a button from someone else's website (Franklin, who will be designing the button for people who finish, whose website I found via the KO Athletes page). It took me seriously 10 minutes to realize that's a needle. I thought it was a surfboard, which is a little odd for Chicago, but whatever.

Anyway, this is such a bad time for me. Why couldn't the Olympics have happened when I was on break? I have multiple films to watch, multiple books to read, and multiple papers to write, all just in the next week. And then it gets even more hellish from there. Gah.

No comments: